- eVent o de Week: tried out Grace Light meditation. Interesting mix between Reiki and Raj Yoga light visualization. Claims to clear blocks to success and relaxation, and to help erase bad karma. The light is different than the Reiki white light, and is mainly golden in color. The chakras are 12 as apposed to 7 in Reiki
- info o de Week: The 7 Natural Laws of the Universe which includes the Law of Attraction [more below].
- Biz o de Week: oDesk for outsourcing your work. I was suprised by the amount of people that bid on my jobs just as soon as I post, and most are from Philippines too!
- Shite o de Week: LimeWire seems to have too many files that are either malicious or advertising intended.
- Shite2 o de Week: outsourcing is very difficult because it takes time to find the right person or team. I already hired two teams now on one assignment, and both were failures because they either missed the milestones and didn't update me or they just didn't understand (or want to understand) my actual requirements.
- Quote o de Week: "Watch your thoughts; they become feelings. Watch your feelings; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny" -unknown (I heard this one in church then researched it XD . Isn't it lovely?)
info o de Week (more)
I was researching Law of Attraction by a Meetup group here in Dubai and found the following, mostly published by The SGR (Science of Getting Rich) (I think they are trying to sound like Church of Scientology or something) all over the web.
Here is a small summareh:
- 1. The Law of Perpetual Transmutation.
Energy moves into physical form. The images you hold in your mind most often materialize in results in your life.
- 2. The Law of Relativity.
Nothing is good or bad, big or small... until you RELATE it to something. Practice realting your situation to something much worse and yours will always look good.
- 3. The Law of Vibration and Attraction.
Everything vibrates, nothing rests. Conscious awareness of vibration is called feeling. Your thoughts control your paradigms and your vibration (which dictates what you attract). When you are not feeling good, become aware of what you are thinking, then think of something pleasant.
- 4. The Law of Polarity.
Everything has an opposite: Hot - Cold, Up - Down, Good - Bad. Constantly look for the good in people and situations. When you find it, tell the person. People love compliments and the positive idea in your mind makes you feel good. Remember, good idea = good vibrations.
- 5. The Law of Rhythm.
The tide goes out ... night follows day ... good times ... bad times. When you are on a down swing, do not feel bad. Know the swing will change and things will get better. There are good times coming, think of them.
- 6. The Law of Cause and Effect.
Whatever you send into the Universe comes back. Action re-action are equal and opposite. Say good things to everyone; treat everyone with total respect and it will all come back. Never worry about what you are going to get, just concentrate on what you can give.
- 7. The Law of Gender.
Every seed has a gestation or incubation period. Ideas are spiritual seeds and will move into form or physical results. Your goals will manifest when the time is right. KNOW they will.